Monday 4 April 2011

THE LOVE OF DAUGHTER

 I love your figurines. I own "The Hero" because of a loved one who has passed away and she stands next to his military flag. I gave "Close to Me" to my daughter while she was away at school. I gave "Generations" to my grandson's mother at her baby shower. I gave "Father and Daughter" to my husband when I first saw your beautiful figurines, and "Promise" was my anniversary gift to him a year ago on Valentines. Right now I am looking for Mother and son for both of my sons. One son is now a father and the other is going through some rough times. So I thought I needed different emotions, but of course your figurine says it all. I do wish though, that there was one showing a mom embracing her son like she never ever wanted to let him go. I think my son needs that right now and he is in another state, so symbolically your statue could say that for me.

Thank you for making such beautiful and meaningful art! Sometimes I find myself standing there in tears or smiling or just...standing in awe. RL

No comments:

Post a Comment